Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Revamping..!

I had deleted this blog, and today somehow I came to blogger to read my friends' posts and I find this option - 'undelete this blog'. Didn't quite want to all this while, so, perhaps I didn't imagine the existence of such an option. Anyway,when I did see it today, I clicked on it. And my blog is back on the space.
Only yesterday I had been thinking of starting up a new blog. But when sudden inspirations are rested awhile, they settle into unreachable corners. The reason: yesterday, after a very long while I found both the time and interest to finish every article on the paper that piqued my taste. Come to think of it, it was a great day in the sense of how many emotions it elicited in me.

I will cut them into several posts today. Read on ..!

1 comment: