Monday, February 23, 2009

Road side..


The other day I was driving home from college. And I was speeding as usual. The roads here are pretty narrow and hugely residential [yes,the roads double up for homes for many people] and I had to really keep my hands glued to the brakes. Just when I was avoiding a kid running across, a man , of 50 , came up to stand in the way. My bike screeched to a halt and I was wondering what he was trying to do. I stopped to take a closer look. There was a little chicken that had been run over. It was obviously fighting its last and this man here took the time off to guard it.I do not completely understand the situation, but, to me , it seemed very strange and moreover it made me guilty. I do not know if it was a kind-er me, she would have taken the dying poor thing to a Vet or done something else. But it kept playing on my mind over and over again, until I wrote it here. I do not know if its going to stop with this, but I had to write it out.
.........................................................................................

Thia post is one I will keep updating.I'll add on to it . This new place teaches me LOTS of things.

4 comments:

  1. that was very touching post...is dis d pic of same chicken? i guess no as u wrote it was ran over

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm.. nice u posted it

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is soooo sweet choco pie :-)

    ReplyDelete